2005 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
GDOC-1.0 is not in the public domain. However, it is made available, for free, for both education and non-profit research purposes. Any entity desiring permission to incorporate this software or a work based on the software into commercial products or otherwise use it for commercial purposes should contact:
Any use of this code constitutes acceptance of the terms of the copyright notice and license agreement.
- The “Software”, below, refers to GDOC-1.0 (in either source-code, object-code or executable-code form) which includes the GDOC CLI and the gdoc-compiler , as well as the third party components libBandB, libNLPSLV and libMILPSLV. Each licensee is addressed as “you” or “Licensee.”
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is the copyright holder of the Software. The copyright holders reserve all rights except those expressly granted to the Licensee herein.
- Licensee shall use the Software solely for education and non-profit research purposes within Licensee’s organization. Permission to copy the Software for use within Licensee’s organization is hereby granted to Licensee, provided that the copyright notice and this license accompany all such copies. Licensee shall not permit the Software, or source code generated using the Software, to be used by persons outside Licensee’s organization or for the benefit of third parties. Licensee shall not have the right to relicense or sell the Software or to transfer or assign the Software or source code generated using the Software.
- If you modify a copy or copies of the Software or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Software, and make and/or distribute copies of such work within your organization, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must cause the modified Software to carry prominent notices stating that you changed specified portions of the Software.
- If you make a copy of the Software (modified or verbatim) for use within your organization it must include the copyright notice and this license.
- Neither the Massachusetts Institute of Technology nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed and covered by a license granted under this license agreement, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
- In no event will the Massachusetts Institute of Technology be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from exercise of this license agreement or the use of the licensed software.